RIP Dark Devotion
I thought that it would be an amazing perk on Nurse but then I realized that it only works with basic attacks. RIP....
I thought that it would be an amazing perk on Nurse but then I realized that it only works with basic attacks. RIP....
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I've seen some red rank Nurses using it with M&A and then being sneaky floating around faking people out with blinks thrown in to mind game.
It's a bug. The "basic attack" clause is the same as the one for MoM and they said it not working with Nurse is a bug. If they fix MoM but not DD or Infection Fright then we have a problem.
Oh good! I heard about the MoM bug with Nurse but I didn't know if she had a problem with DD