Plunderers instinct is Op and I love it!
I found two skeleton keys in the same match! And monto found four keys with it in one of his recent videos and I think three in another. The luck may honestly need a nerf. XD
I found two skeleton keys in the same match! And monto found four keys with it in one of his recent videos and I think three in another. The luck may honestly need a nerf. XD
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Congrats!
nerfing plunderers would be the LAST STRAW
It's not OP, but glad you enjoy it.
I wouldn't call it OP but it is fun
I still get ######### common toolboxes and uncommon flashlights with it
I personally love it. I don’t use it as much as I used to but when I did it really did help me out with my games.
What is a "secret video" lol
I love it when you’re getting ultra rare items and then all of a sudden the brown toolbox appears.
@DwightLivesMatter ? I never mentioned a secret video...
Oh, I misread "recent", nvm I'm stupid
Every now and then I like to load up survivor and run Plunderer's and Ace in the Hole, name myself ToysForTots and hand out gifts from chests. Would hate to see Plunderer's nerfed. Just a fun perk.
Who knows how many games monto played though to show those games in which he got a purple key
He got 4 keys in one match while playing with No0b3 and Puppers. They were playing a drinking game and each rare key was a shot. Funny stuff.
I knew you would mention that video when I saw this title ~_^
Hidden mini BP generator <3
The item is fun and red stuff is worth 6000 BP!
The perk pays for itself :)
Plunderer's is a good perk, but not op. What's op are the purple and pink keys. These items need to get reworked.