Points with Legion
You want to smack people? Yeah, "LEGION IS A NO SKILL KILLER WHO JUST HITS YOU AND HITS YOU OVER AND OVER, IT'S ANNOYING". Uh huh. The Spirit and Nurse is a lot similar in a way, Spirit has a 20 second cool down with no fatigue, Nurse can use it all the time with fatigue, you can't see scratch marks with Spirit, with Nurse, doesn't matter, just teleport. Legion's power is a mixture of both who is at at 110% speed, providing him Spirit style speed, but with Legion, his whole power is chain hits and to relocate, slowing the game down, the Spirit is one hit only and in the Nurse style, you have to guess where to hit. Feral Frenzy can be a utility rather than a let down as a ability, for instance? Use his power to catch up to right behind a survivor once hitting them, they are far away? Use your power to catch up, take the stun and you covered much more speed, being able to stop a long chase and smacking them down in time, like any killer, his power must be preserved and ready when necessary.
Countering Legion? With his speed, it is easier to dodge and weave from hits, his hitboxes aren't as huge in my mind, his speed is a good way to dodge him, use Sprint Burst to avoid him or Dead Hard, get out of his Terror Radius, Lightweight can help, I don't know if Distortion can cover up your marks when someone is locating you. Hiding, keeping a low profile, working alone and dodging hits are a great strategy to escaping Legion rather than DCing.
This is a build I use for a scary Legion.
Monitor and Abuse - Low TR while searching, and while using Feral Frenzy, my stealth turns into a buff to my ability, being able to see more survivors.
Thanatophobia: Easiest in the world to get top stacks, making survivors want to heal against you due to the low action speed.
Nurse's Calling: This combines well with Thanatophobia, either they suffer from low action speed or heal and risk their location getting exposed.
Bloodhound: Of course for tracking as well. Good for tracing out survivors.
This build does me well and makes the Legion experience better, remember, if all goes wrong, use Hex: Devour Hope.
Comments
A lot of Pro-legion discussions lately I guess some people are finally willing to accept legion and maybe learn and adapt?
# Legion Pride
It's okay to be a Legion main
@No_Mither_No_Problem (can you get the picture pls?)
@PhantomMask20763 I love playing Legion. Not because of any "easy kills" or "salty survivors" or any of that juvenile crap. I just like the feel of him in play. I find him a lot of fun. I don't main any one killer yet, but Legion is at the top of the list as a possibility.
@Kilmeran yeah, Legion is fun, I got them to p3 lvl 50 in the month they came out, they became one of my favorites (not as much as Freddy though)
@PhantomMask20763 Yeah, I like Freddy a lot as well.
@PhantomMask20763 @Kilmeran
I am okay with Freddy as he is right now as I am Legion, happy with both of them, they are underestimated. They just require different play than usual M1 killers.
@KillermainBTWm8
Well, there is a whole group of us in Off Topics. I myself enjoy playing and fighting against Legion, but Lagions must die.
@Shad03
They got a whole life ahead of them, they are teenagers to young adults, I bet the Entity will get them a good job.
@ShrekIsHot Lel. If only.
@Shad03
Maybe the Entity will get them some good business friendly cosmetics and spiffy them up, they'll land a quite nice full time job, 20 an hour.
@ShrekIsHot I agree. That's actually why I like them.