Hitbox Fix When?

Comments

  • Just drop the pallet?

  • wait for dedicated sewers servers I mean

  • Yeah Billy's chainsaw reach has been complete bull crap for a long time. Those hits are why he is my least favorite killer to go against. It makes you feel cheated.

  • @Blueberry said:

    Yeah Billy's chainsaw reach has been complete bull crap for a long time. Those hits are why he is my least favorite killer to go against. It makes you feel cheated.

    @Blueberry

    Doesn't help that everyone is running insta-chainsaw with him. :(

  • @Callmehandsome said:

    Just drop the pallet?

    @Callmehandsome Well, I would have, had I known that was going to happen.

  • Laggy killer what more can we say on this?

    It's the 200000th post stating the exact same thing.

    It's nothing to do with hitboxes and everything to do with the fact the killer is the server.

    If he hits you on his screen you go down, nothing more to say on the matter.

    His latency 0 yours is probably 200+ looking at that video.

    Servers are the only thing that can stop that, that or putting in ping limits.