Any speculations about Mid-chapter patch release date?

I'm veeery excited about futures which is coming to Mid-chapter patch and I can't wait for it. Maybe some speculations about its release date? I know that it'll be around 1st-20th of July but I would like to know a little closer date :)

Comments

  • I’m guessing eitherAftertaste said:

    I'm veeery excited about futures which is coming to Mid-chapter patch and I can't wait for it. Maybe some speculations about its release date? I know that it'll be around 1st-20th of July but I would like to know a little closer date :)

    I’m guessing either during or right after the double bloodpoints that would be a good date then console (hopefully for them) getting it either a few days or a week after
  • So console hasn’t Evan got the update yet so won’t be for a wile 
  • It is going to ptb first i think so should be there within 2 or 3 weeks I'd wager. It's supposed to drop 6 weeks after clown dlc roughly.

  • @bobbi55566 said:
    So console hasn’t Evan got the update yet so won’t be for a wile 

    Just because sony/microsoft take their time, that doesnt mean that the devs are doing nothing in the meantime :wink:

  • Don't be a t00l.

    Consoles don't even have the update and it's been 13 days.

    ;)

  • Master is they did release the mid chapter patch before console then for starters it wouldn’t be called a mid chapter patch since it’s only been 13 days and 2nd calm down its unfair that console hasn’t got it at is
  • July 24. Locking that in as my guess.

  • Yeah, it'll probably hit the PTB in mid-July and get released towards the end of July. That would be about 6 weeks past the 2.0.0 release for PC. 
  • Probably two days before console gets 2.0
  • Year 3 Anniversary based on experience 👍
  • Can't wait to see! 8-)