I feel bad about this match
I was playing pig and 2 people dc'd for no reason and these 2 claudettes were left. I decided to just kill them so we could all move onto another game faster. But now I feel bad, my intentions were there but I feel like they may have taken it personally or in the wrong way. When will DC's be punished more? I'm tired of these kinds of matches
Comments
I had a match as survivor today and three people dced/ suicide on hook because he was camping while they were swarming the hook(don’t blame him).
He let me do a gen stun him with pallets but I got tired of looking for the hatch and pointed at a hook but he shook his head no so I kept looking and he let me escape. :)
I would love to verse more killers with such a mentality. Seriously, the worst thing is a killer who farms and refuses to kill me. You have done the best thing mate, just kill and move on. No point to farm
I still feel a little bad though, it's not their fault they're salty teammates rage quit but I wanted to get all of us to another match quickly
Dude, you're putting too much emotion into it....Its a game don't take it too seriously. Kill and kill some more.
@NoxiousOnnyyxx But I don't like to be mean in game to other people, it made me feel bad for them, I'm the type of person who feels bad for every little mistake or action and then I apologize constantly for it. I can't help it!
Honey, listen....I use to be in the same boat as you....But trust me....Killers will not have mercy on you and you will see why it pays to play dirty. You'll soon understand what ######### this game really is. It's better to go against your feelings and kill. Otherwise, the survivors and killers will walk all over you.