Hey, I wanted to request something, can you do one of these perk restyles on one (or more) of my four mains, please? I don't care who, I just want to see one of them get this:
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
awesome dude
Also i did animated wallpaper for WE
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1706651456
CUSTOM PERK ICONS FOR CLAUDETTE MOREL
Custom perk icons for Nea Karlsson
Do one for feng!
This stuff looks great, keep up the good work!
Well, Claudette was keen on botany, and Nea loved to paint graffiti on the walls. For Fing need to do something related with games. I will try)
Feng min
RAZER EDITION
doWNLOAD
If possible, could anyone do one for either Dwight or Ace (by "one", I mean the cool new perk looks)?
could you do ace and bill please? these are awesome
Ok, next icons i will make for Ace 😉
Well, i did, but not for ace 😅
awesome!
Huntress
downloadHey, I wanted to request something, can you do one of these perk restyles on one (or more) of my four mains, please? I don't care who, I just want to see one of them get this:
Dwight
Ace
The Wraith
or The Doctor
Please, and thank you.
I maked several versions for Ace
These are so sick
keep up the great work
The Plague
I really love the design of these.
These are awesome dude! I wish I was artistically talented so bad 😂
What about Meg?
Do legion after tyler's megan!
Thanks) I will try to make icons for meg and legion)
Rin Yamaoka
WereGonnaFarmForever
This would be sick for actual in game entry, to keep onto these, easy tell way to separate perks, especially for KYF.
BBQ
I really like the design you created specially for each character!
Keep up the good work <3
PinkstyleAmazing stuff here! Just saw this and damn, you're good! 😁 👍️
Patricia, Gcarrara thanks! <3
the pig (NOT FINISHED)