Has anyone else noticed?

I keep finding nurses on console. Is this because nurse currently counters MoM? They usually lose easily though so I don’t mind but I guess people are finally putting the time to learn her.

Comments

  • I keep finding nurses on console. Is this because nurse currently counters MoM?

    I main Nurse, have you seen any P3 Nurses? There's a chance that it's me lol.

  • @Nickenzie are you on console?

    I haven’t even seen a p3 nurse except when my brother was playing kyf with some people.

    She Isn’t as bad on console like people say though and the only problem I have as her is sometimes after blinking you won’t be able to swing for a few seconds.

  • @GrootDude said:

    @Nickenzie are you on console?

    I haven’t even seen a p3 nurse except when my brother was playing kyf with some people.

    She Isn’t as bad on console like people say though and the only problem I have as her is sometimes after blinking you won’t be able to swing for a few seconds.

    I own a XB1 X and it runs DBD at a solid 30 FPS. Higher FPS makes Nurse more playable so I took advantage of that and got great results. However, whenever I play DBD on my regular XB1, Nurse is just unplayable.

  • @Nickenzie I’m on PS4 so nope never seen you.

  • @GrootDude said:

    @Nickenzie I’m on PS4 so nope never seen you.

    😭😭😭😭😭

  • Its probably due to the free weekend,Nurse is one of the most interesting killers in the game,so it doesnt surprise me that newbies want to try her out.

  • @Andreyu44 said:

    Its probably due to the free weekend,Nurse is one of the most interesting killers in the game,so it doesnt surprise me that newbies what to try her out.

    That’s true.

  • I don't see more Nurses than usual.