If I spawn with a wiggle bar...

I will dc, that glitch is the most annoying thing in dbd.

Comments

  • I agree. I had it for the first time the other day and just couldn't play. No point

  • Why was this not fixed? Friend had it 2 times within a few games.

  • Yup, this and the invisible skill checks ruin any game.

  • I had this happen to me exactly once. I found that, for a controller at least, if you hold up on left stick and use the right stick to change the direction you run it's playable. You just can't turn your camera to look at the killer, so you're running blind. That said I don't blame people for quitting it is a very lame bug.

  • @thesuicidefox said:

    I had this happen to me exactly once. I found that, for a controller at least, if you hold up on left stick and use the right stick to change the direction you run it's playable. You just can't turn your camera to look at the killer, so you're running blind. That said I don't blame people for quitting it is a very lame bug.

    I’ve had it happen over ten times. I’m probably just unlucky though, I should run up the ante. :D

  • Had it a few times. It really sucked. Also had the no skill check wheel before. That one you can get around by gen tapping.