2 issues
Please fix the plague as I was playing killer " Plague " and every time somebody purifies themselves I lose chase and blood lust.
in other words, if Im currently into a chase with someone and I already hit tier 1 Blood Lust, and his team mate drank the water to purify, the chase is automatically broken and blood lust gone..
2- pls program something that can track how long into the match someone disconnected. to avoid punishing the pre-load game crash
so if someone DC's after 3 minutes into the round. PLEASE deduct 10 k bloodpoints from his account.
now I know some will say hey what if his power went off... thats why only deduct the 10 k if he DC'd 3 times within 24 hours rate .
so 3 DC's then fourth you lose 10 k
Fifth DC you lose 15 k
sixth you lose 25 k .. and so forth
and if you have 0 , you can go - 10000 :D
Comments
Cant take points away from people. Then people would make fake accounts just to troll and DC with nothing to lose.
Time punishments. Increasing per DC. Real life issues dont happen 8 times a day, and if they do, deal with that ######### before worrying about a 5 min ban.
are you saying someone will do like 10 accounts and troll ? so he will spend money on accounts and just troll ? or did you mean people will wait the free weekend to troll ? Im confused
On ps4 you can make alt accounts free. As many as you want. People would just do that and troll all game because theres no loss.
I assume Xbox can do the same.
Besides, taking away something they earned isnt a good idea. At best do a point reduction on gains, but that wont prevent the people who DC because they get mad at a loss or specific killer.
Only time will sort out the dcs that need to be dealt with.
@harry14141414 and @Carpemortum
And not just on PS4. The game is only $20 on PC. If you think that players who get their jollies from trolling won't buy a copy, play the DC game and ruin matches until a ban, buy a new copy and do it again, won't happen, then I have news for you.
It happens even in Overwatch, and that game is $20 a pop. I don't know how these asinine players make their money, but they can sure afford multiple copies of a $20 game just to troll. I've even seen it in MMOs with an MSRP. They will spend the money.