Challenge problem with DC and matches started with less than 4 survivors.

It is impossible to get 4 red emblems if the match starts with just two survivors and extremely difficult with three, because in this situation they prefer DS or suicide, and I feel like an ######### killing survivors in such a dishonest game and prefer farm with no kills.

I think that the attempt should be saved and the result should not be counted in the challenge if someone did not boot or two survivors DS.

Steam Community: Dead by Daylight.
Steam Community: Dead by Daylight.

And it's very difficult to play 50 games in a row with full efficiency and seriousness. I want to play a fun game with fun build sometimes. And for this we need the opportunity to choose whether the next match will go to the challenge.

Comments

  • I gave up doing it pretty much for this reason. There can only be one winner per challenge probably and we don't know the rewards. It's like lottery not a challenge.