Updated Legion achievement?

How do I get it?? I played 4legion matches and I downed while using feral frenzy survivors and also downed with normal weapon while affected by frenzy and I didnt get any points in the achievement???

Comments

  • Check youtube.. there is a few vids on how to do it...they made a change to Legion after release, and it made getting that achv a bit tougher.

  • If you're talking about Deranged Pursuit, it's kinda complicated to get.

    You need to;

    • Hit a survivor with Frenzy to trigger Killer Instinct (the heartbeats)
    • Run and hit another survivor within the same Frenzy.
    • Run back and strike the first survivor you hit, before the frenzy runs out AND down him from that strike.
  • @se05239 said:

    If you're talking about Deranged Pursuit, it's kinda complicated to get.

    You need to;

    • Hit a survivor with Frenzy to trigger Killer Instinct (the heartbeats)
    • Run and hit another survivor within the same Frenzy.
    • Run back and strike the first survivor you hit, before the frenzy runs out AND down him from that strike.
    image.png


  • @se05239 said:

    If you're talking about Deranged Pursuit, it's kinda complicated to get.

    You need to;

    • Hit a survivor with Frenzy to trigger Killer Instinct (the heartbeats)
    • Run and hit another survivor within the same Frenzy.
    • Run back and strike the first survivor you hit, before the frenzy runs out AND down him from that strike.

    They changed it, right? It used to not be like that right?

  • oh interesting... they did change the text... gonna have to try it out tonight.


    The previous one said...


    "With The Legion, while in Killer Instinct, down a total of 25 individual Survivors."

  • Just checked on Xbox and its the same as before. I guess the PC version got a change.

  • I knew it that it got changed

  • atleast the text

  • Yey text change wooo maybe theyll change it next update

  • @Milo said:

    Yey text change wooo maybe theyll change it next update

    Let's hope :D