New Killer Build: It's Here!
Are you tired of playing Dead by Daylight alone as the killer?
Do want the Entity to help you fetch its sacrifices?
Introducing: It's Here!
The It's Here perk build can be used on all killers and should actually work moderately well across the board if you understand your killer's power.
Here are the perks:
Corrupt Intervention:
The Entity blocks off 3 generators for 2 minutes giving you more time to hunt survivors.
Whispers:
The Entity speaks to you when survivors are within a 32 meter radius of you. This prevents survivors from merely sneaking around to counter Corrupt Intervention.
Bamboozle:
You vault windows 15% faster and the Entity blocks that window for survivors after you pass through for 16 seconds.
Spirit Fury:
After you break 2 pallets the next time you get stunned by a pallet the Entity briefly appears with an entrance to rival the Koolaid man and destroys the pallet instantly. (NOTE: You still get stunned though.)
So get out there folks and remind everyone who really runs these trials and deliver the Entity's wrath upon the survivors. Good luck to everyone running this build, and to everyone running against it.
Comments
Also @Shad03 and @Darkskies if the M1 Legion build gets old.
I need to try out the Mr. X Build. It should be much better on Trapper, but Legion gives that slow moving threat.
I like this, but i'd swap Spirit Fury for Brutal Strength to just break pallets and kick them gens faster. I might even drop SF and take Fire Up instead for super-fast vaults, since i main Myers.
I kinda want to try the X build on Myers. He has the best passive stats so he'd do the best with it
@NuclearBurrito But that smaller lunge might bite you in the kiester.
Myers T2 has a normal lunge. T3 has a larger lunge. I'm not saying at T1 for long enough to complete a chase
@NuclearBurrito Ah, nevermind then.
Thanks @Peasant for giving us fun things to try out I get the sense and know from my experience it can get frustrating trying fun builds is something needed from time to time to brake up the frustration.