Double bloodpoint weekend?
we just recently got 3 new characters can we get a double bloodpoint weekend or something??
we just recently got 3 new characters can we get a double bloodpoint weekend or something??
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I wish we got one every other week
Nope, they want you to buy the Leatherface DLC so you can get BBQ and Chili and grind for your double bp on ONE killer. Good luck getting it in the blood web with that rng tho
My bet is June after the next Chapter.
Or maybe they'll do a 3rd birthday bp event or something.
If not at least Summer BBQ will be happening?
Yeah exactly lol I have all the dlcs and have a bbq and chili set up but I’m just a casual player who plays every now and then so double bloodpoints would be a big help escpecially with all the new updates
They really should give us a double BP event since match-making has been so wonky recently.
They should just decrease the grind in general
@Andreyu44 This is the best way.
I've made a thread regarding how I believe bloodpoint offerings could be reworked into something more exciting and rewarding. https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/46827/a-rework-of-bloodpoint-offerings
Yeah, I support your ideas :)