Repeated crouch/standing (Tbagging)
I'd like to see when a survivor crouches and stands repeatedly in a series of successions that they received exhaustion, not being funny but id be exhausted if I managed to do that many squats
I'd like to see when a survivor crouches and stands repeatedly in a series of successions that they received exhaustion, not being funny but id be exhausted if I managed to do that many squats
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think that is a very valid point actually, crouch walking for long periods of time is difficult !! maybe add another debuff like Tiredness instead of exhaustion,
Now im starting to think you aren't taking this serious!
I mean srsly, with the potential SB perk change, maybe they go a bit further - their reason for changing SB is saying well, you cant recover from exhaustion whilst your running.
No. It's fine.
Oh I agree, but they are basing exhaustion and the SB perk change on realism - I don't think ive ever been tbgged by a survivor in this game I was just curious
You'd be more than exhausted if you could take a chainsaw swing directly to the back and get up fine 20 seconds later.
The survivors are obviously a lot tougher then us puny humans.
Ah man that really did make me laugh - great post
Uh its just that though LMFAO standing up then squatting...
Only you can take it a certain way..LOL but yeah lets throw more ######### into the game to make it even more unbalanced lol
you know cause they are changing survivors sb sc ds and whatever else..but there was a HUGE ######### storm because they are nerfing whispers :')
holy #########
I love how people get so salty about teabagging, like it only exists in DBD. SMH
Sure your idea would be great! But only if every time a kill did a "yes yes" or "no no" it despawns a hook.
@Superyoshiegg said:
How to get up after a chainsaw hit and many other injuries:
1. 1000 pallet drops
2. 100 fast vaults
3. 100 enter/exit of a locker
4. Lift 1000 survivors
5. A 100 mile run
6. Finally, 1000 crouches to finish the day
7. Steps 1-6 are repeated everyday.
That will never be a thing. If that bothers you so much it's nobody's fault but your own for letting it get to you. I do it all the time and it's to anger the killer and make him chase me or stay on me. If you let it bother you then you're giving them what they want. Just know it's in every game that you can crouch and it's not going anywhere. This game isn't realistic nor will it ever be.