Can I get a hug, fellow friends, buddies, pals?
I may be a Michael but I have a heart too. :'^)
I may be a Michael but I have a heart too. :'^)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Come here Micheal.
Philip is always here for you.
Sending Prayers your way
Not a bromance any better than this, bring it in, Philip.
๐๐๐
Hugging you in your dreams <3
MoM will always be willing to give you hugs.
hug wahhhh
Here, have a bowl of my award winning chili:
Now that's even better than a hug, isn't it?
Don't make me regret this.
@Yamaoka
Michael loves some award winning chili on a cold day in the realm.
I always knew Michael was a big 'ol softie beneath that mask. Come here you big lug and give Dwight a hug.
I may be a survivor main, but I will anyways
We Legion will always be willing to stand by you and give you hugs! <3