The best strategy for rank 1 killer on PC is to immediately disconnect
Because the queue times are absolutely awful
If you immediately disconnect when you get a game after half an hour of waiting you will go down to rank 2 where the wait times are still horrible but signifcantly better
If you get banned for disconnecting then overall you still save time because the wait times are BAD
Boy am I glad we got a dev response regarding the awful queue times for highrank killers, after they implemented a new ranking system which made it much harder to get to rank 1, and then also reverted the new matchmaking which had actually good queue times
I mean, it sure would be silly if players who got to the highest rank under the new rank system got punished for playing well by queue times that make the game more or less unplayable and then the devs didn't even post a response
Comments
If you get banned for disconnecting then the next time you load up dead by daylight it will redirect you to Civ
Fun fact: You can probably play an entire Civ match while waiting for a lobby to fill
Guess Civ isn't just a good game it's a BETTER game than dbd then.
True.
@KillermainBTWm8 If i get banned for deranking because i want to actually play i'll be so sad :(
Especially if they decide to ban me on Switch too :( i got a switch for mario maker and DbD :(
@Madjura you can play half a match of Civ, I tested it, I got into a match after I got the Manhattan project