I'm done playing killer
Welp I used to play 50/50 on both sides but now I am going to become a certified survivor main! Killer just isn't any fun anymore legion and plague have been really weak and playing spirit, nurse, hillbilly every game just isn't fun so I guess I'll just become a survivor main! After all the devs even said they won't make anymore good killers so lol!
Comments
Get ready for the "wE dOnT cArE" edgy guys.
Okay
idc lol now I will talk about how survivors need buffs and how ds needs changed to it's original state!
Dont forget pallet vacuum and original borrowed time.
These things were healthy for the game1!1!11!1
I agree very healthy we need those things back!
Good luck, you will back to play as the killer after you find out how useful your team mates are ๐
pip gut
@Heroiq My problem isn't not winning as killer it's the simple fact that some killers are just unviable at rank 1 without addons so I basically become a metaslave and only play nurse billy and spirit those addons wouldn't change my thoughts.
OwO
Who plays solo survivor amirite just going to play 4 man swf for the rest of my days! I need to show those entitled killers who's boss!
Oooh that's change a lot. Have fun ๐
A fun Wraith build: rare and very rare add ons that increase vaulting and gen breaking speeds, plus Enduring, Spirit Fury, Brutal Strength, and Fire Up or Bamboozle. You absolutely shred pallets.
That's a pretty fun build I've used before
Rank 1 killer isn't hard unless you're trying to not be a metaslave and play killers with fun builds ect.
*laughs in Freddy*
I stop play month ago? Short after plague dlc and i read she got nerf but no one ask for this #########? Im done every time when i think about dbd more often this is not good memories.