I'm not done
Not by a long way.
Look out for camping Leatherface tonight on PS4.
If you see me say hello.
If you signal from the hook by waving S.O.S in the style of morse code I will recognize you from the forum and grant you clemency.
Not by a long way.
Look out for camping Leatherface tonight on PS4.
If you see me say hello.
If you signal from the hook by waving S.O.S in the style of morse code I will recognize you from the forum and grant you clemency.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@Rex_Huin is your gamer tag the same as here? Just wondering so I can keep an eye out
No its different. It starts with an 'M' and ends with Bandit. Not sure if you can post tags on here?
@rex_huin you're allowed to post your own tag you just aren't allowed to post someone else's and accuse them of playing in any sort of way
If I see a camping Leatherface I will t-bag three times, rev the chainsaw but walk backwards so I know it's you 😆
If I find a game tonight I hope its against you. I don't take the game too serious and get a good laugh at hook campers,
Survivors are left with a not so obvious choice. Gen rush and escape.. Or try and save and everyone dies lol I'll be using Ash BTW so don't back out lol
Were u playing last night BTW? Played a game on Freddy's map as Ash, camping leatherface, I kobe'd off the unhook and was shown no mercy lol
Oh, yeah. I'm gonna use a P3 Jake, you will recognize me due to my PSN name being the same as the one I use in the forums
Look out for no power Freddy on PS4! 🤪
@TreemanXD
Oh no!!!😱😱😱😱
I'll keep an eye out for Bubba's