NOED Change
I think NOED should tell you have the exposed status when it activates instead of after someone gets hit, any thoughts on if it should or not.
I think NOED should tell you have the exposed status when it activates instead of after someone gets hit, any thoughts on if it should or not.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
So that you know you are safe to taunt and teabag as soon as exit gates are powered?
Could the just delete all notifications on the side from the screen?
Its rly unfair that survivors have tons of informations and killers have 2.
It wouldn't be if Killers were the power role like they were supposed to be.
@Navydivea They are thiugh. Guess you haven't played in a while because loops are impossible against killers as swinging through a pallet is always a guaranteed hit.
okay.
i think noed should not be able to be taken down once it activates.
if that goes through, i dont have any problems with your idea ^^
LoL? I have builds for it and still get blocked. If they are hitting you through pallet then you're dropping it to late.
Killers complain too much. Could've been lag or hillbilly's chainsaw
Although, I think NOED is fine. I like the surprise. Let's make this game fun not fair