Diversion vs Hag
How about having Diversion trigger The Hag's Phantasm Traps?
How about having Diversion trigger The Hag's Phantasm Traps?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I wish diversion could be used just a little more often but it would be used to bully :/
I hope it gets a rework or a buff because it's so lack luster as it is right now
You need to be able to get more than what currently allowed and be able to toss it further than right now. You also can't really only toss it as far and when the killers close they usually see the arc.
Hag places 10 traps by hooked survivor.
Throws pebble
Hag resets 10 traps by hooked survivor
I like this idea
Would be pretty amusing.
Be all fun and games until she uses Monitor and Abuse.
M&A Hags are scary, dude.