The Dark Ages - Part 2

Will you be sticking around during these depressing times?

I've already seen a few people say they were quitting, but I think I'm just gonna ride this out as a Survivor main for a bit.

A role FLIP-FLOP (lol) if you will :3

Comments

  • @DocOctober said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/401483#Comment_401483

    How it actually goes and has gone since 1.1.0:

    Survivor mains to Killer mains: LOL, adapt you noobs!

    Killers adapt.

    Killer mains to Survivor mains: How about you adapt now?

    Survivor mains to devs: WAAAAA, devs, those mean Killers adapted, nerf them, WAAA!!

    It's unfortunate that someone as childish, divisive and biased as you controls the "official" wiki.

  • Will you be sticking around during these depressing times?

    If these changes go live, i will also go full survivor.

  • Survivor is way too boring to play... and it appears that the devs are working to please survivors in hope's that the playerbase will grow again.... remember devs... back in "the dark times" the player base was at its lowest... both sides need enjoyment....... I see no fix for sounds or a QOL for FOV for the killer these 2 are crucial...

  • @SnakeSound222 said:

    I'm going to try to stay. I already don't play it that much, but DbD is still a fun game. Mortal Kombat 11 is going to be a really good game though. I played the stress test and the closed beta and I cannot wait for the full release, so I might end up dropping DbD temporarily to play MK.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/401640#Comment_401640

    What was so bad about Howling Grounds? I only remember the pallet/flashlight save change that was quickly reverted.

    No, that change was it.

    But it was also all it took to just not play.


    It wasn't just terrible cause it got in the game.

    It was terrible because they intended for it to be that way.

    No PTB or anything for such a drastic change, just load in with a Flashlight or find one in a Chest and you'll always save your buddies.

    Those who recommended slugging to Killers during that period didn't realize it would mean to never hook again.


    Oh, let me tag you so you'll notice it. @SnakeSound222

  • Sadly; if these changes do go through; i'll be moving on with my "Bill" main. Honestly the only good thing that's coming out of the PTB is the end game; but even then; other killers and perks have been nerf by it.

    Actually; if you think about it, nothing good is really coming out of this PTB...


    24379172d719d8e32093505cd8085b2a_w324_h487_sc.jpg


  • This has aged well :3

  • People say they leave after every single update lolz Just adapt to the new changes. The current state is not that bad.

1 2 ›