Balance gone again(my opinion)

ok.. I think mettle of man is completely broken. Not just because i am a main killer but it’s the fact! 4 surv friends running this perk it almost become impossible to win against.. Decisive back to 5 sec, but that’s ok, so.. Make a killer perk broken as M.o.M or nerf it! I hope anyone who’s play a lit of bit of killer understand too. And not just speak as surv side

Comments

  • Tbf, if they bring that PTB thanatophobia in, it's a good equivalent.

  • This perk will be meta. Consequences? Only killers with instadowns will be played. It only works when injured.

    Gj devs, enjoy your only Billy/Myers with occasional Cuntress season.

  • @Poweas said:

    Tbf, if they bring that PTB thanatophobia in, it's a good equivalent.

    If they made it not affect healing but include dead survivors I think it would be a fair perk.

  • It'll most likely be nerfed. No way it stays like this, If you're buying Ash just for MoM I'd think twice about it.

    Could you imagine the killer equivalent? After hitting a Survivor 3 times the next Healthy hit is an Insta-down? and for each survivor too? That'd be Broken as hell.

  • ok.. I think mettle of man is completely broken. Not just because i am a main killer but it’s the fact!

    Just play survivor, game is fine then

  • @Bongbingbing said:

    It'll most likely be nerfed. No way it stays like this, If you're buying Ash just for MoM I'd think twice about it.

    Could you imagine the killer equivalent? After hitting a Survivor 3 times the next Healthy hit is an Insta-down? and for each survivor too? That'd be Broken as hell.

    I'd play that perk on Wraith in a heartbeat.

  • @Blueberry said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/401357#Comment_401357

    If they made it not affect healing but include dead survivors I think it would be a fair perk.

    @Blueberry not include dead survivors, that's broken. But the actual numbers were great. And yeah, make it only affect gens.