My idea for a legion power rework
From the trailer for darkness among us, legion 1 hits David, by stabbing him in the spine, my thought for a rework is relating his power towards his ability to stab David once
Speed:115% READ ALL OF THIS FIRST
Feral Frenzy rework:
When hitting survivor, you will charge your power until the meter is full, about 3 hits should do. Upon vaulting a window or going to break a pallet, you will instead vault the pallet/window, you will enter 125% movement speed for 30 seconds, you will have a recovery for missing, but it is faster than the normal recover. When hitting a survivor in frenzy with a long lunge, the survivor will enter the deep wound status affect, mending will be slightly faster and not as repetitive. If you vault a window or pallet and the survivor is within a certain radius and you quick lunge to hit them, instead you will grab them and stab them once, downing them instantly.
Add-on changes:
Franks mixtape(Now a UR add-on): Reduces movement speed to 117% in frenzy, but quick lunges from normal frenzy will always one shot down. If you hit a survivor with a quick lunge after vaulting you will begin the kill animation. Vaulting is slightly slower in frenzy
Iridescent button: When vaulting a pallet or window when frenzy activates, pallets will break and windows will be blocked for 20 seconds, when hitting a survivor into the 2nd stage of frenzy (Primal instinct I believe) your terror radius will be map wide and the next window will be blocked for 30 seconds
Fuming mixtape (Now a VR):Same power
Does this suck?
let me know, I want to help stop the Legion DC rates
Comments
So it basically gives him lithe and an instadown requiring that you hit survivors to charge up. I feel like the lunge should apply deep wounds the first time, considering that otherwise lunging is negative utility.
Otherwise I could see this working
@NuclearBurrito I will change it to that, I chose the instadown so the survivor would not get cocky by windows or pallets
A legion rework that doesn't seem bias'd in the favor of making him unplayable? interesting....
It's interesting, that's for sure.
Highly conditional instadown is fine. One thing, can you still Frenzy into a group and use lunges to DW everyone quickly like you can now?
Yes, but its not as repetitive, the mending timer is faster, and with the requirement for frenzy, it is more rewarding than before @NuclearBurrito
That's fine. I care more about injuring people and having him be good against groups.
Seems like you did a good job. Nicely done!
@NuclearBurrito thanks
I think it’s fine the way it is. They just need to bring the double stun back.
@DarkWo1f997 The thing people hate about legion is how repetitive it is when mending, double stun hurt legion grandly, I like legion and all but, I am starting to see why people hate them
I just wish the incentive to play legion without abusing his power was present. I feel like the only legion main that plays fair. But that may change for medal of man users I encounter, because I hate that perk and it’s way too powerful against legion, who already struggles as is. And I think double stun should only apply to targets struck twice in a row in rapid succession.
@DarkWo1f997 I mean, then legion players would do what I do, body block to avoid the double stun after canceling the frenzy