Buckle Up

Buckle Up is a cool concept but it's only okay. I think a reasonable buff would be to make it so you also see the killer's aura when someone heals you or you heal yourself from the dying state. That would make it work better with Unbreakable, Tenacity and... No Mither.

Comments

  • I think it's fine. It's not terrible and can help against slugs. 2 of Ash's perks are slug stoppers

  • But I think this perk falls under the category of 'what SWF get for free' minus the killer aura seeing part

  • it needs a buff i dont know what but it needs it

  • @Kagrenac said:

    I think it's fine. It's not terrible and can help against slugs. 2 of Ash's perks are slug stoppers

    Most killers don't slug except maybe to prevent a hatch escape. And even if they do... there's much better perks and things to deal specifically with slugging (Unbreakable, Tenacity insta heals), and it would be smarter to bring perks that would help prevent a slug in the first place.

    I think my buff would make it useful in many more situations.

  • I would say the perk needs a complete rework. If you experience a lot of slugging just take unbreakable. It's better than tenacity, flip flop or buckle up.

  • @brokedownpalace said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/400856#Comment_400856

    Most killers don't slug except maybe to prevent a hatch escape. And even if they do... there's much better perks and things to deal specifically with slugging (Unbreakable, Tenacity insta heals), and it would be smarter to bring perks that would help prevent a slug in the first place.

    I think my buff would make it useful in many more situations.

    I do like your buff - it’s very reasonable. However, the whole “most killers don’t slug” is definitely untrue. At red ranks all I see is slugging - it’s efficient, 1 person hooked, 1 slugged means either the remaining survivors have to each get the hooked and slugged or one survivor does both and risks being downed themselves in the process.