If I could travel to the past...
...I would have smacked on the head the DEV that came up with the "Aura reading abilities" for killers the moment before that idea visited his head and hope that it will never exist in the future of DBD.
...I would have smacked on the head the DEV that came up with the "Aura reading abilities" for killers the moment before that idea visited his head and hope that it will never exist in the future of DBD.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
As you can read in this forum, no killer use Barbacue as an aura reading perk, only for bloodpoints.
Aura-reading =/= immediate Hook.
You're making a problem out of something that isn't one.
I agree, OP. There's just absolutely nothing you can do against it.
If I could travel into the past I would smack the DEV that tought it would be a good idea to have a looping game instead of the usual stealth mechanics like in other horror games
If I could travel into the past I would tell the past me to never try this game called "Dead by Daylight"
If I could travel into the past I would publish the method used to do so into a science journal and claim my nobel prize for discovering time travel and then get rich.
Dead by daylight is not going to be what is on my mind if I have a freaking time machine
If I could travel to the past, I would smack the head of the devs that came up with the idea of Cheats With Friends, without considering the balance issues.
Hmm.. Distortion.. Lockers.. Staying within a certain distance of the killer.. Hiding behind a generator..
Damn, there is almost nothing to help counter BBQ's aura reading ability.
BBQ usually tells me one of two things:
Both are more or less useless to me. BBQ has a min range of 40 meters.
Holy ######### they have indirectly nerfed BBQ like 3 times with gen auras, lockers and distortion
Get ######### good
im just gonna leave this here...