Your highest ranking with ...?
Only a tier 1 Myers; any perks but no wall hack addons? Thought I would challenge myself and see how far I can take it. Has anyone else done this or up for it?
Only a tier 1 Myers; any perks but no wall hack addons? Thought I would challenge myself and see how far I can take it. Has anyone else done this or up for it?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Could you rephrase the question, please? I don't know what this is asking.
@WaffleFalafel
What's the highest rank you personally can get to with a tier 1 Myers.
Rank 1 if you always end up in Lery's, so get all of those offerings and broken mirrors
@LCGaster
Yeah not so bad when you can see through walls, but I'm talking about standard hunting.
Update: rank 11, new system has me safety pip even when I 3 or 4k. Have to be more efficient with movement to minimize loss in gatekeeper. Malicious scoring is good but I'm having to limit the number of injured survivors so healing doesn't hinder me.
Oh, well, if you want to know how far you can get without going past Evil Within 1 is going to be a very bumpy ride. I believe there is an add-on that increases the lunge at EW 1. As for perks I'd say some of these: Monitor & Abuse is almost needed to sneak up easier, BBQ is always nice, Nurse's Calling, Bloodhound, Agitation, Bamboozle, Brutal Strength, Corrupt Intervention, Ruin, Mad Grit, Play With Your Food might help, and Save The Best For Last is a perk I love.
I might try actually
@LCGaster
Those are some good perk suggestions. Right now I'm running; Monitor and abuse, nurses calling, sloppy butcher, spies from the Shadows.
Hmm...maybe change Sloppy for Bloodhound, in my opinion it's better to be able to see the blood more clearly instead of having more blood to follow but the extra effect is pretty nice. And instead of Spies you could use Surveillance to keep track of gens
Just go to tier 2, use M&A and dead rabbit. Tier one is ineffective for Myers, and you have the map pressure of an urban evasion Claudette.
Not trying to be rude, but honestly, it's better to tier up.
@LCGaster
Using sloppy for the increased healing time. Don't have surveillance or other dlc perks as I only had Myers & Freddy till last week.
@Poweas
Yea don't want to, I want to see how optimal stealth compares to being a blatant threat. I know higher tiers are more effective but keeping survivors paranoid is way more fun. Besides if I wanted to rank optimally I would play without restrictions.
Wraith is the perfect killer for keeping them paranoid but if you want to do it with Myers, good luck :)
Oh ok. If Surveillance comes up in the Shrine get it, it's a really, really good perk.
Well I got to rank 9, but honestly that was due to some real potatoes. I've topped out as there is no way to keep up gatekeeper at this speed and malicious is killing me cause grabs don't matter. Ranking is killer stealth bias at this point. If anyone is doing better would love to know your secrets.