Graphics not fixed for the regular PS4

So.. they updated the PS4 pro graphics but not the regular PS4 graphics? yup. Mine still looks like they’ve been butchered..

Comments

  • It's to help performance, just hope this is temporary till they optimize within the game rather than just toning down the graphics. Ps4pro didnt see barely a difference for performance, so they reverted it as it was unnecessary.

  • @blue4zion said:

    It's to help performance, just hope this is temporary till they optimize within the game rather than just toning down the graphics. Ps4pro didnt see barely a difference for performance, so they reverted it as it was unnecessary.

    @blue4zion What do you mean? PS4 and PS4 pro is basically the same system except PS4 pro has better graphics. They could’ve did the same to the regular PS4

  • Xbox looks awful too! It is way harder to play killer since the graphics change. I'm hoping they fix it (probably not though).

  • @PinkEricka - After the December patch, standard PS4/XBox1 players were complaining that their framerate had dropped again while the PS4 Pro/XBox1X players were celebrating improved frame rates and far fewer pauses (Bloodlust etc). PS4 Pro has a boost mode to improve framerates on non-optimised games and works well on DBD.

    "Rubbish graphics on/off" should be at least be a selectable option for standard PS4 players.

  • @PinkEricka said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/400082#Comment_400082

    @blue4zion What do you mean? PS4 and PS4 pro is basically the same system except PS4 pro has better graphics. They could’ve did the same to the regular PS4

    But you would sacrifice much more fps. I prefer fps over graphics. But I don't know how bad it is on ps4 cuz I'm on pc

  • @PinkEricka said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/400082#Comment_400082

    @blue4zion What do you mean? PS4 and PS4 pro is basically the same system except PS4 pro has better graphics. They could’ve did the same to the regular PS4

    The ps4 pro actually does have more power, hence how it gets the better graphics.

  • @IronKnight55 said:

    Xbox looks awful too! It is way harder to play killer since the graphics change. I'm hoping they fix it (probably not though).

    They probably won't. The majority of players care about performance and not just looks. The fps is very nice.

  • I have a regular PS4 and it's still very playable for me. After about 20 minutes I got used to it.

  • @MysticalMagic92 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/400109#Comment_400109

    They probably won't. The majority of players care about performance and not just looks. The fps is very nice.

    It is awful when playing as killer. Everything is blurry and dark. It is affecting gameplay for me. I have trouble finding and keeping track of survivors. Just take a look at other games that look great and run well on the Xbox/PS4. No reason why we can't have that with DBD. I'm hoping it gets fixed.