Game Crashes
Anyone else getting constant CTD's when loading into a trial? I've only ever crashed once in this game before. Now I'm getting crashes almost every time I try to enter a game. Really pissing me off.
Anyone else getting constant CTD's when loading into a trial? I've only ever crashed once in this game before. Now I'm getting crashes almost every time I try to enter a game. Really pissing me off.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It crashed today for me while I was crusing around the map with the chainsaw. Just out of nowhere. Got a bluescreen after couldn't react with my pc. some minutes later my whole pc crashed and rebooted
For me, it's whenever I tried getting into a trial. A few times it would give me constant Network Errors and boot me to the Main Menu. Also, whenever I would crash a notification from Unreal Engine would pop up telling me to send a notification to whomever that this has happened. Don't know if that's been here a while now or not as this is my second-esq ever crash since a year and a half ago.
I don't know how to help you. It happened once last night, I need to see if it's going to happen again. Maybe @Peanits can help you