How about extra rewards above level 100 account?
Since i've discovered that we got nothing above level 100 ( sure 1 pt devotion ), how about bring more rewards to people who have play so high or distinguished themselves during the season?
Possible opinions:
- rewards during the season: which means, if u play a lot ( idk 200-300 hrs maybe that's start ) u can get a standard prize.
- rewards like rituals payin by shards and not Bp: that's means, doing so hard ( compared to ritual obviusly ) a specific objectives, with enough time.
- remove or give rewards during the seasons: if u play nice with teammates during the trial, if u help them, if u are a nice killer then u will be rewarded, otherwise u lose all progress for this objectives, also i mean all behaviour meta game that ruin the game like DC, High ping, harassment chat and other things.
Any thoughts?
Comments
If you reach devotion, you should get a lot of shards because 25000 bps for 100 levels is nothing. You can have a perfect game and get 23000 bps max without filling a quarter of ONE level ring. Bps is not enough, i aggree with shards or cells
While that will be awesome, it'll eventually become a thing where the second a new original killer comes out, everyone will buy it with shards instead of money, meaning they cant make more original killers since they won't provide cashflow.
Agree. So bloodpoints would be a better idea.
Who gets 25000 for 100 levels??? Did I miss something? Or You get 25000 only for the 1st devotion level?
Right now, I would take even those 25000 per each devotion level. It's been too long since I saw some rewards for grinding in Dead by daylight
And I have ~3000hrs and bought the game in July, 2016. There's been like once or twice, these rewards for grinding. Prestige and Legacy Prestige. And to some extent I agree, because Why would you encourage players play your game more, and grind, if they do it anyway. But with no reward for that, I think this does not fit your relatively good BHVR reputation. Devs has always been listening to the community. Please, do now as well.