Flip Flop and Unbreakable are wonderful
Really fun together.
Really fun together.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I have been experimenting with unbreakable, flip flop, boil over and tenacity and its actually been really useful late game.
You absolute mad man.
Nah, it's better with tenacity
I didn't think of that really. I'll try it.
Yup but wish I had more than 4 slots
Tenacity lets you start recovering sooner. Unbreakable lets you recover faster. Combining the two...
Combine that with a flashlight SWF.... mhm I like it
Making strong perks is fine. It shakes it all up.
I just tunneled the crap out of a Ash. He was running Adrenaline, Mettle, DS, and unbreakable
Don't forget to sabo them corner of the map hooks!
Why? So they can respawn in 3 mins? ๐๐คฆ๐ผโโ๏ธ