Exclusive Ash cosmetic?
I bought it through the PSN store...
I didn't see anything extra. I do have 2 hand things. It the Pablo's hand the exclusive cosmetic?
I bought it through the PSN store...
I didn't see anything extra. I do have 2 hand things. It the Pablo's hand the exclusive cosmetic?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The hand is exclusive
Yeah I believe so.
Yes.
Exclusive cosmetics are worthless, I wouldn't expect much. Only colors change.
The cosmetic is the alternative hand.
@Delfador to be fair this color change is at least good for people who want to rep Alliance instead of Horde. ๐
In all seriousness, I bought ash, and love his cosmetics. The puppet hand and the s Mart top make an insane looking Ash. Now it only we could get the AoD hand...
Oh ok. So it was as obvious as the extra hand. Ok cool. Thanks.
... and got two 10$ cosmetics on top of it....
This is tottally not groovay.... can't believe signed off on this.
No deadite killers cosmetics either which is not essential but amazing.
Bruce campbell your quality isn't shinning brightly through this property.
How could you sign off on your character outfits costing more than you.
That is a sick joke when make iconic characters clothes cost more than icon.
I'm gonna have to wash all this bad taste out of mouth with evil dead movies. Ps2 evil dead regeneration should get that crap out of teeth. Then watching all of ash vs evil dead should leave mouth minty fresh.