Be honest: how often have you been hit with DS since the rework
Because for me personally it's been twice out of the 25 some odd hours I've been playing killer the past 2 weeks.
Because for me personally it's been twice out of the 25 some odd hours I've been playing killer the past 2 weeks.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Twice, but both in the same match
Zero. Thank Goodness too. But how many times has everyone been hit by DS before it was changed.
33445566799877990098851130097...
(My Scouter Broke) 😂
I think once or twice by mistake, like I found the one that has just been unhooked by chance (or he was too idiot and came back to me) so I downed him and then I was like "wow! DS! Nice!" I was even almost happy and surprised to be DStriked. :-)
4 times, because of some odd reason someone without any obsession perk was shown as the obsession. No I didn't run any obsession perks or a add-ons either.
None.
This is an unfair question. In order to get a fair answer you need to compare the times you've been hit with DS compared to the number of survivors that ran DS in your games. If you count survivor's that didn't run DS then the information you get is useless
If you don’t go after the person that was unhooked you will never know half of the answer to that problem.
Well if you'd like to know survivors haven't really been running DS because it isn't nearly as reliable as before.
I got hit once or twice in several killer games.
Once by a David King that after beeing unhooked (and not tunneled) tried to be ballsie and just got downed again.
Regarding the replies here, i would say that there is a huge DS-epidemic ongoing and that it really broke the game. Oh wait...
twice, both during the same match against a 4 man SWF
I got hit once or twice in several killer games.
Once by a David King that after beeing unhooked (and not tunneled) tried to be ballsie and just got downed again. When i than picked him up and got striked it was more a surprise than a problem.
Regarding the replies here, i would say that there is a huge DS-epidemic ongoing and that it really broke the game. Oh wait...
0 times :)