Why we haven’t got new theme cosmetic yet ?
Where is the Kate , Claudette, Jeff , Hag and Doctor cosmetics ? I have waited for 2 weeks and nothing is comming right up :(
oh gosh
Where is the Kate , Claudette, Jeff , Hag and Doctor cosmetics ? I have waited for 2 weeks and nothing is comming right up :(
oh gosh
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Wednesdays are cosmetics if I'm not mistaken
@I_am_Negan thank you : so probably two days to go .
I want more Susie cosmetics
@Plu , just wait for mid-patch or maybe next chapter :(
to be honest , I’m a Kate main but when i saw her new cosmetic , yike it is not even her lol . I hope she will get better outfits for next patch/chap
@baileyiscute anytime Maybe tomorrow