Stuck on Checking Platform Services
Checking Platform Services
Checking Platform Services
Checking Platform Services
Please fix, im not the only one read it on steam
Checking Platform Services
Checking Platform Services
Checking Platform Services
Please fix, im not the only one read it on steam
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Please fix BHVR
Steam is down.. It's not DBD
Steam is down.
I wonder whether consoles can play
Steam just went down. They said they do this, but I thought it was an April Fools joke.
Steam is currently down, which would explain why you're seeing that screen. Hopefully it will come back online soon.
Steam is ridiculous.
Apparently, they'd put out an announcement that they'd be going down today. See here: https://tech2.org/austria/it-goes-off-in-protest-against-epic-games-store/
I thought it was a ######### joke, but I guess not.
24 hours... Are they serious? Who cares about that poor drama though...
@Orion Nevermind, the steam works again. At least for me.
Indeed, it came back for me as well.
It's back online for me in Germany.
Everything should be back up and running now, hopefully you'll be able to get into the game.
Yea thanks everyone and mods!