The best thing about the ash patch

and I quote:

" Fixed some instances of infinite loading screens."


Love it. Hopefully this will even things out. They still have to fix the d/c meta. But FINALLY, some fixes to a real issue.


Also...Did I miss a PTB, or did they just release someone with 0 testing?

Comments

    • "Fixed an issue that could cause healthy Survivors to become infected when a fully sick/infected Survivor was saved by another fully sick Survivors. "


    I'm really glad they fixed this too. It's gotten me killed several times where I'm stealthing the killer and sudden start coughing for no reason.

  • *some*

    don't get excited.

  • @Tzeentchling9 said:

    • "Fixed an issue that could cause healthy Survivors to become infected when a fully sick/infected Survivor was saved by another fully sick Survivors. "

    I'm really glad they fixed this too. It's gotten me killed several times where I'm stealthing the killer and sudden start coughing for no reason.

    "What do you mean that isn't how infection works?"