I want to be a new survivor

Dead by daylight please add my own character in the game I've played for along time i like this new season to have me in it if its my future dream

Comments

  • Tea Drink.gif


    -Drinking tea intensifies-

  • It'd be a heck of a way to make a profit. Just make a new female survivor and a new male survivor nicknamed "Lost" and "Forsaken". Let players customize their appearances however they please within the confines of the game and then sell the DLC for a profit.

  • @Peasant said:

    It'd be a heck of a way to make a profit. Just make a new female survivor and a new male survivor nicknamed "Lost" and "Forsaken". Let players customize their appearances however they please within the confines of the game and then sell the DLC for a profit.

    O. M. G. Yes! Would pay loads of money to be able to touch perfection

  • @JoannaVO said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/398415#Comment_398415

    O. M. G. Yes! Would pay loads of money to be able to touch perfection

    @JoannaVO Let's get straight to business then, would you pay $10.00 for such a DLC? Hmm, actually you can make infinite skins so perhaps $10.00 is too low. How about $15.00 for such a DLC? Now that I think about it you are getting the power to make 2 skins infinitely . . . how about $20.00 for the DLC. How much are you willing to pay for such a dlc at most? @JoannaVO

  • @Peasant said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/398421#Comment_398421

    @JoannaVO Let's get straight to business then, would you pay $10.00 for such a DLC? Hmm, actually you can make infinite skins so perhaps $10.00 is too low. How about $15.00 for such a DLC? Now that I think about it you are getting the power to make 2 skins infinitely . . . how about $20.00 for the DLC. How much are you willing to pay for such a dlc at most? @JoannaVO

    Since Dead by Daylight is one of my main games I would not hesitate spending a bit. After all I save the money I'd usually spend on games that have a much higher price tag. I wouldn't pay like $500 dollars, but like for the basic package to build your own character, probably $60-$100 at max. I wasted a lot of money into Auric Cells anyway to get as many outfits as possible on any character, but for me the idea of having a character that you can fully customize to your wishes sounds much more pleasant than the current limited customizing where nobody is really unique.

  • I want to have me as a character is it possible?

  • @emo_wolvv said:

    I want to have me as a character is it possible?

    I wish

  • When I read that title I thought you meant in real life!

  • I do mean in real life

  • @JoannaVO said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/398439#Comment_398439

    Since Dead by Daylight is one of my main games I would not hesitate spending a bit. After all I save the money I'd usually spend on games that have a much higher price tag. I wouldn't pay like $500 dollars, but like for the basic package to build your own character, probably $60-$100 at max. I wasted a lot of money into Auric Cells anyway to get as many outfits as possible on any character, but for me the idea of having a character that you can fully customize to your wishes sounds much more pleasant than the current limited customizing where nobody is really unique.

    @JoannaVO Now we just need to communicate to the devs that folks would be willing to pay a fair amount for a completely unique survivor bundle.

  • @Peasant said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/398449#Comment_398449

    @JoannaVO Now we just need to communicate to the devs that folks would be willing to pay a fair amount for a completely unique survivor bundle.

    @Peasant And that is where many things become a issue..

  • You know what would be nice is if you could put different cosmetics on all the characters. Obviously you couldn't though. Everyone has different body shapes and sizes, and I feel that BHVR wouldn't care for recreating the cosmetics for each character.

  • That would be so cool. They could make a contest or a lottery with that as a price.

    It would be funny if the winner already looked like one of the survivors ;-)