maybe... but one day i got ALREADY compleated ritual... just log in and got free bp... i don't even remember what that ritual was... i just pressed mark botton
@Judgement can you still earn progress on that ritual?
I’m only asking because I have that same ritual (and it’s bugged for me too) and if it’s completely bugged (like the COop one for survivors was) then I’d like to trash it
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
maybe... but one day i got ALREADY compleated ritual... just log in and got free bp... i don't even remember what that ritual was... i just pressed mark botton
@Judgement can you still earn progress on that ritual?
I’m only asking because I have that same ritual (and it’s bugged for me too) and if it’s completely bugged (like the COop one for survivors was) then I’d like to trash it
@Mr_Jay_Stark
I completed the rite successfully - it was not unable to be progressed.