Which killer do i get?
I have saved up enough shards for a few months now and i really dont know which killer to get. These are the killers i dont have:
The Plague
The Legion
The Nightmare
Any recommendations?
I have saved up enough shards for a few months now and i really dont know which killer to get. These are the killers i dont have:
The Plague
The Legion
The Nightmare
Any recommendations?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You cant even buy Freddy with shards can you?
Legion for their perks
Plague for an interesting concept
Freddy can only bought with money/auric cells.
ah my bad
If you only have those two options, go for Legion first. Discordance is a pretty nice perk, and Legion by itself is the BEST BP farmer in the game. If its a good game, you will cap in every category, if it is a less good one, you will always end up with at least 25k to 28k BP.
Plague is fun to play and has maybe more useful perks than Legion, but she is currently the worst BP Killer farmer (might change in the future, but thats her current state). She also gets genrushed really easily. Legion, while suffers in terms of lethality, can slow down the game a lot more easily and reliably.
Damn man, after I got done answering that I hate Legions who force the team to farm and get rid of the non-aultristic peoples first if they notice them not being involved in their farm.
Real talk though OP, you may suffer a lot of DCs but, Legion is great for farming. I suggest getting him first too.
Thanks guys <3