Do Freddy Range Add-Ons Stack?
I was running Brown+Yellow Picture, and it seemed like I was grabbing people with Dream Demon from like a 10% map length, at least.
If they do, Laser Freddy would legit be a viable build.
I was running Brown+Yellow Picture, and it seemed like I was grabbing people with Dream Demon from like a 10% map length, at least.
If they do, Laser Freddy would legit be a viable build.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
All add-ons stack unless they say otherwise in the description.
They do, its hilarious when paired with an Coldwind offering, trust me.
Yes, if you run m&a with them, the range is longer than you're terror radius. I love that combo, especially in coldwind
It was in Coldwind, haha.
SPIN2WIN!