I just opened the one thing about PAX east...
Boy, I wish I could go to PAX east, because after seeing the patches at the bottom for susie (They did really well with that tbh) I am curious to see if there is a chance they might add these into the dbd store website, because I like the brutal strength one
Comments
Wait, what are you talking about? Can you show me where you found that?
Nice April Fools lol
In news
@Detective_Jonathan (jesus there is alot of detectives) I am not, I don't follow that trend
@Plu posted it, sorry, I am too lazy to edit the image
Oooooh, that, i tought something else for some reason
Oh that is what you were talking about? Should have just put the image there to begin with lol.
@EntityDispleased I agree on this, but still, I want the Brutal strength patch tho