Freddy Rework LEAKED
APRILS FOOLS. You fell for it. Yes you did don't deny it.
APRILS FOOLS. You fell for it. Yes you did don't deny it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Freddy be like:
So poor plz try harder next time like this: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/55191/omfg-ash-will-be-free-including-the-boomstick-shotgun-for-1-hour-only#latest
I did not, I even knew it, we already know that the freddy rework will never occur, I found this out after the locker buff
I didn't fall for it. It's April Fools, everyone's opening bait threads because they think it's funny.
@Orion Do you not find it at least a bit of a joy? I think they're fun. Even if it's predictable.
TL DR can someone summarize the leak for me? ty
@tt_ivi_99
No, I don't think predictable jokes are funny.
Let us have our fun Orion. We'll all be back to getting at each other's throats tomorrow.
@tt_ivi_99 Too true.
@thesuicidefox some pretty big buffs! They reduced the base time to put survivors to sleep by .0000005 seconds and made it so he can grab the survivors from hatch when they're not asleep! Downside is they automatically get 3 chances at DS if they get grabbed. Still a top tier killer now! ๐
@Orion didn't say they're funny. I just think it's enjoyable to celebrate a holiday is all.
To be fair I only opened this thread because I didn't see any April fools while scanning through them all.
On a serious note - What Should Freddy be like?
Also to those of you who think this april fools thread is not funny. I ask you When is an Aprils joke funny? Never it's either lies or dumb.
@AshleyWB exactly. It's just fun to do them lol.
There are lines you dont cross...
Y'all should check out my April Fool's thread. It's lies AND dumb.
Adrenaline will now heal survivors from the DEAD health state.