Ash
Will he come with new achievements?
Thanks.
Will he come with new achievements?
Thanks.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I bet you get invited to all the parties
Idk. I may be wrong, but I don' believe either Bill nor Leatherface came with acheivements and they were both individual DLC, so I wouldn't get your hopes up. Of course, BHVR very well may. We will just have to see tomorrow when he drops.
@Davide
Escape with only his three perks.
Actually I do. Or at least I was used to. Now I'm to old for being into parties.
Now that your curiosity has been satistied would you mind to provide a useful feedback?
@Davide Of course, thanks for clearing that up.
My feedback is as such - I don't know.
Yes they do or at least LF has achievements on console
@TeambossFloze It was weird that you asked that, it is weirder that you got answered
@TheMidnightRidr
Both of them came with 3 achievements each.
So I bet Ash will come with 3 achievements as well.