So I just saw this tweet
Someone DC'd at the Dbd booth....at PAX XD
Someone DC'd at the Dbd booth....at PAX XD
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ewww I was hoping it's some patch announcement for today
:thinking:
And? Why shouldnt they?
People are always surprised when people DC in the PTB aswell.
They even do in the main game lul
xD dcing at pax thats pretty funny
I want to see one of the devs play on a stream and DC during it.
@KillermainBTWm8 that will be pretty funny aswell, the only 2 I know that live stream is Not_Queen and Mathiue cote(if that is how you spell his name)
@Master Because this time they've been publicly humiliated
I heard the wait time to even play at the booth was long and then this happens. That blows.
Streamers never bothered either, some even promote that playstyle
@Hoodedfengm1n Dave plays the game too on stream
Some guy promoted his twitch at PAX then was a dick to the survivors