Can we please nerf killers already survivor isn't fun anymore ree
Nea morid me to op!!!
April fools
Nea morid me to op!!!
April fools
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Happy April fools. :3
Freddy needs a nerf, other than that, Killers are fine in my opinion.
As a killer main with 200,000 hours and playing this game for 20 years I agree I 4k surviors with using my power blindfolded it's to ez.
I’m glad I’m not alone! @ThirdSealOPplzNerf
Yes can we have all the generators powered up and the gates open when I start a match!
I'm not sure if his ban is an April fool's joke or it's the real deal.
Joke