4k no camp no pip???

Lol really

these high stress matches at higher ranks and not even a pip.

Comments

  • People said make it harder, so it's harder. Who cares rank means nothing.

  • @Nova_Terra said:

    People said make it harder, so it's harder. Who cares rank means nothing.

    Some can't go on living without their pips bro

  • Lol really these high stress matches at higher ranks and not even a pip.

    Ikr, most of my matches always end like that, just give up on pipping and play however u want, u will end up pipping once in a while.

  • Lol really these high stress matches at higher ranks and not even a pip.

    They changed the way you pip now. You can read their changes in the patch notes

  • Okay so I might as well go back to camping and 4k

  • @michaelmyers87 said:

    Okay so I might as well go back to camping and 4k

    Actually the ranking system punishes actions like camping and tunneling pretty heavily.

    If you want to pip, killing isn't enough. You have to actively delay multiple generators within the first 9 minutes, interrupt survivors attempts to heal and save eachother and allow survivors a chance to unhook eachother so you can keep attacking them.

    It's not a perfect system, but it's not that difficult to pip as a killer.

  • ok ok do you get a pip if you


    2 girls 1 cup?

  • @Nova_Terra said:

    People said make it harder, so it's harder. Who cares rank means nothing.

    Ranks should be done away with completely. I don’t let mine get lower than 8 anymore on killer or survivor.

  • @Duckodb12 how come? I think you are good enough to get #1 buddy

  • I got down to 1s on both for a few seasons with survivors it takes too long to get a lobby in the red ranks and for killer it always seemed like the survivors I got matched up with were bigger jackasses in the red ranks. I find the 8 to 12 range the best place to be.

  • If survivors hook suicide themselves they can prevent you from pipping :D

  • I have gone from rank 12 to rank 8 by camping so...

  • You were able to 4k without pip in the old system too, thats nothing new

  • I camped my way all the way to rank one using only Michael.

  • Got to rank gone camping and getting less than 10k points all the time lol