Should Fire Up Affect Hooking Speed?
Whenever I use fire up, I feel much faster (paired with brutal) with nearly every action, but when I hook somebody I feel sluggish. I think it would be a nice QOL change for fire up to affect hooking as well.
Whenever I use fire up, I feel much faster (paired with brutal) with nearly every action, but when I hook somebody I feel sluggish. I think it would be a nice QOL change for fire up to affect hooking as well.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
and blood warden should affect the hatch
and the vault bug should become fixed
and resilience should affect vaulting
^ things devs said they wanna do it but never did
I don't see why not. Would still be an absolute garbage perk though.