Mark Hamill is voicing chucky
Luke Skywalker is chucky!!! Perhaps the devs can snatch up this new childs play license too ;)
Luke Skywalker is chucky!!! Perhaps the devs can snatch up this new childs play license too ;)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ummm isn't chucky like a foot tall? lol
Yeah but if the devs got fookin Freddy to work, they figure something out with Chucky
You've single-handedly made me interested in seeing the new Child's Play.
(Trigger warning)
Star Wars sucks.
Seriously I always saw tons of people in this Wizard 101 game named Luke skywalker and I never understood the craze.
Not my cup of tea I guess, I’ve also never been a fan of Child’s play.