Can't stop laughing. Help me.
This is legit soo stupid. Help.
This is legit soo stupid. Help.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Creepy bug, hard to understand, can u explain?
T-posing is the scariest thing in DbD. Seriously, I don't take any p3 killer serious. But a killer approaching me while T-posing is another story.
Watch out, they've got you surrounded with their dominance!
i dunno, for some reason this was our healing animation. I'm still somewhat creeped out
guys, look in the corner by ace and you will spot a nurse watching us. This image is legit cursed.
T-posing like a puppet or scarecrows scary AF by dead by buglight
Only getting swatted while streaming is more scary
I was healing someone last night and my hands were touching thin air about 2 feet behind her rear and the grass was moving as I did it.
*cracks up...* this looks like a scene from the film Us LOL