Huge bug with wriggle bar

Just played 2 games in a row where the whole time I had wriggle (a and d to break free) showing. I could not run, basically kept stopping when moving. I could do generators or heal fine, but had no way of avoiding killer. I dont have a video, but someone else recorded the same issue a few days ago: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25ef_2Zgofc.


Can we get this hot fixed? So annoyed to lose twice in 1 minute because I cant move

Comments

  • This bug has existed for a very long time, but seems to be impossible for the devs to replicate. At this point it wouldn't be a hot fix, it would be a "FINALLY THIS GOT FIXED" fix.

  • I had two SWF with this bug against a Spirit earlier today. It was really frustrating during the match because of course all I can see is two Survivors getting bodied hard.

  • Yeah you can't run, it really sucks. Happened to me.

  • @Coriander You can run!.....

    BUT you're limited to only running forward.

  • Same. I've been experiencing this a lot since the last patch on PS4, it's really annoying. I just let the killer find me and get a free kill.

  • Good, now find a way to fix it so that BHVR can implement the changes you suggest